Friday, March 11, 2011

Your Fashion Personality Styles Bags And Shoes

In my humble opinion these two creative geniuses are like two drops of water. Both of them shows a unique attitude on fashion and style. It is a pleasure to

browse their websites and find that Nine West handbags one-of-a-kind (for me), handbag

or pair of shoes that I just MUST HAVE! I obviously need to control me, although I will not!

Anyway, I had two windows open, bags and shoes by Steve Madden Kathy, and I was struck so close these two designers are paired. For each pair of shoes that I

found (and could not live a day without it), could Nine West shoulder bags easily

find the perfect matching bag! Is not it great? The same attitude, style, fashion trend and the same personality.

Fashion is all about personality. You have to wear and accessories in and with what you feel most comfortable with If your heavy metal, you do not really

want to be comfortable - to feel like himself in Nine West tote bags a pair of Mary

Janes and a clutch purse (yes, I know that sometimes you have to!). By Kathy Sacks and Steve Madden shoes for women that is the way to easily find handbags

and shoes that fit perfectly. They match your style. They fit your personality. They correspond to the other!

Kathy is a bag that is a personality style. Check out some names, Cryan out loud! It is a "For-Me mode", "Easy Street", Geranium Daisy "and" Love Affair. "Or

perhaps you're a" stud "or" Studio 54 "or maybe" Double Dip "? These styles just ooze personality for me . (I think I have the "Double Dip" - is never enough

to take a dip in the first attempt to cover the entire chip LOL).

Steve Madden Shoes for women embrace their own fashion style as being "incompatible" with their style names. Nothing is "normal." No - they need to add

letters to ordinary names like Misstt Sandlal Barbyy or straps or Sanfrann Slingback Sandal.

The point is, sir, be unique. Bags and shoes are a unique way. Kathy Sacks, and Steve Madden shoes for women to meet the unique personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment